.:: o fantástico destino de lady mi - parte 3 ::.

"Posso escolher entre ser constantemente ativa e feliz ou introspectivamente passiva e triste. Ou posso ficar louca, ricocheteando no meio" Sylvia Plath

quarta-feira, julho 29, 2009

Jesse: Oh, God, why weren't you there, in Vienna?
Celine: I told you why.
Jesse: Well, I know why, I just - I wish you would have been. Our lives might have been so much different.
Celine: You think so?
Jesse: I actually do.
Celine: Maybe not. Maybe, we would have hated each other eventually.
Jesse: Oh what, like we hate each other now?
Celine: You know, maybe we're - we're only good at brief encounters, walking around in European cities in warm climate.
.
Celine: You can never replace anyone because everyone is made up of such beautiful specific details.
.
Celine: I was having this awful nightmare that I was 32. And then I woke up and I was 23. So relieved. And then I woke up for real, and I was 32.
.
Celine: There are so many things I want to do, but I end up doing not much.
.
Celine: Memories are wonderful things, if you don't have to deal with the past.

.
Jesse: Life's hard. It's supposed to be. If we didn't suffer, we'd never learn anything.
.
(Fragmentos de Antes do pôr-do-sol, um filme um tanto deprê para ser assistido numa quarta-feira à tarde quando já se está chorando desde às seis da manhã...)