.:: o fantástico destino de lady mi - parte 3 ::.

"Posso escolher entre ser constantemente ativa e feliz ou introspectivamente passiva e triste. Ou posso ficar louca, ricocheteando no meio" Sylvia Plath

quarta-feira, agosto 22, 2007

Caguei: sou total EMO!!! Amando horrores o bonito...



"I Don't Love You"

Well, when you go/Don't ever think /I'll make you try to stay/And maybe when you get back/I'll be off to find another way/And after all this time that you still owe /You're still the good-for-nothing /I don't know/So take your gloves and get out/Better get out /While you can/When you go/Would you even turn to say/"I don't love you/Like I did/Yesterday"/Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading/So sick and tired of all the needless beating/But baby when they knock you/Down and out/It's where you oughta stay/And after all the blood that you still owe/Another dollar's just another blow/So fix your eyes and get up /Better get up/While you can/Whoa, whooa/When you go/Would you even turn to say/"I don't love you/Like I did/Yesterday"/Well come on, come on/When you go/Would you have the guts to say/"I don't love you/Like/I loved you/Yesterday"/I don't love you /Like I loved you/Yesterday/I don't love you/Like I loved you /Yesterday