.:: o fantástico destino de lady mi - parte 3 ::.

"Posso escolher entre ser constantemente ativa e feliz ou introspectivamente passiva e triste. Ou posso ficar louca, ricocheteando no meio" Sylvia Plath

terça-feira, maio 22, 2007

Every shining time you arrive - Sunny Day Real Estate

Change in every little desire
We were counting on forces we could not control
Oh and all those things you realized
Were nothing more than a memory displaced through

So the storys told beyond our grasp
We were climbing forever an infinite task
Shoulders straining with the endless toil
Were nothing more than a feather moving in the wind

I want to change everything
I want to change everything
I want to blame everything on

Oh and all these seeds will grow anyway
Even though the outcome we cannot say
So you´ll always have your time to shine
Even in the winter of your darkest hour

In the depths of my gloom
I crawl out for you
From the peaks of my joy
I crawl back into
Tearing me down evey time you smile
Every shining time you arrive