.:: o fantástico destino de lady mi - parte 3 ::.

"Posso escolher entre ser constantemente ativa e feliz ou introspectivamente passiva e triste. Ou posso ficar louca, ricocheteando no meio" Sylvia Plath

quarta-feira, janeiro 24, 2007

haitian love song
one.
oceans wept
mountains slept
sidewalks crumbled to ashe
your name remains
in children's lullabies
and your eyes forever in the skies
two.
pull me close
dear i'm tremblin'
hold me tight
i'm afraid of the night
blackness fills the room
your love burns bright
three.
oh summer winds
remind me of your kiss
soft and warm
i never want to leave this
four.
i never wanted to say goodbye
i'd throw myself into the sea
if god promised you're inside
we'd float to island paridise
and i'd become your bride
five.
the country side looks bare
without you lying in her grass
the stream is dry
and the crickets silent
there's no music in the night
i'd become smoke
and hide in your cigarret pack
six.
to be a star
tossing light
to sparkle in your eyes
i'd become an angel
and kiss this earth goodbye
seven.
destiny
used to be
just a word to me
but heaven sure was right
when they said jesus has left somethin' behind
eight.
every inch of this body
i'd plate in gold for you
even though i've ain't got no money
i'd do it just to keep you
nine.
you eyes appear
in every one of my dreams
they glitter and they gleam
like the first time we meet
ten.
the chickens crowed
and i knowed you're home
my spirit run to greet you before my feet left the porch