.:: o fantástico destino de lady mi - parte 3 ::.

"Posso escolher entre ser constantemente ativa e feliz ou introspectivamente passiva e triste. Ou posso ficar louca, ricocheteando no meio" Sylvia Plath

sábado, janeiro 20, 2007

Danielle: [to Brian] She went to hear Buffalo Tom.
Angela : We may as well just leave.
Rayanne : I can't believe you want to leave already, just because you don't -- there he is. [across the room, Jordan and Shane are playing pool]
Shane : There's Rayanne Graff and that weird girl she always hangs out with.
[Jordan glances in their direction, continues playing]
Angela : He doesn't seem like he saw me. He's busy. I - I'm not even gonna
Sharon : What? Forget busy. I mean, he asked you to meet him here, right?
Rayanne : I mean, why isn't he like coming to you?
Angela : Because -- he doesn't -- see me. He's like -- busy.
Rayanne : Will you just go over there? Please? Just go.
Sharon : I mean, really! *Really*.
[Angela walks over to Jordan]
Angela : Hi.
Jordan : Hi. [starts to shoot] Uh, you're kinda crowding me. [Angela waits, then turns and leaves]
Sharon : Angela! Angela, wait!
[she chases after Angela. Rayanne approaches Jordan and Shane]
Shane : Hey, Graff, wanna play?
Rayanne : Shut up. [to Jordan] You know you like her -- would it kill you to admit it, maybe treat her halfway decent? Because you know, she deserves it. And she's not gonna wait around for you forever.
[she leaves]
Shane : Man, they're like weird. Both of them.
Angela : There's something about Sunday night that *really* makes you want to kill yourself, especially if you've been totally made a fool of, by the only person you'll ever love, and you have a geometry midterm on Monday, which you still haven't studied for, because you can't,
because Brian Krakow has your textbook, and you're too embarrassed to even deal with it. And your little sister's completely finished with *her* homework, which is just -- like so simple and mindless a child could do it.
Danielle: Mom, Dad, I finished my report on crustaceans.
Angela : And that creepy 60 Minutes watch that sounds like your whole life ticking away.